Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, September 17, 2010

And I Was Right....

The first time I met my son's first grade teacher, I didn't feel that excited! Aside from she is very young, she only has three years of experienced teaching. She didn't look like has enough patience to deal with the kids. These feelings were confirmed last week, Friday when I helped her with Math subject. I saw how she doesn't have kindness on dealing with the children. I never heard her talk with them with gentleness/kindness, but irritated and impatient. I try to avoid comparing but I can't help myself for it is very obvious how different she is to my son's previous teacher at Pre K, and Kindergarten. To give my self peace, I am trying to give her the benefit of the doubt by thinking that she was just busy and have had enough for that day especially since it was Friday. I pray I was wrong and that she is indeed a nice person to entrust my son in her care.

No comments: