Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts

randomtuesday

I don't like to write a post that requires coherent thoughts, so here is my very first entry for this week.

  • My son's room is a total mess. I always tell him to put his toys and books away after he is done playing and reading, but for some reason he doesn't seem to remember that.

  • My husband wanted to lose weight, but can not control himself from eating foods rich in carbohydrates and sugar. I am tired of reminding him to watch his blood sugar level.

  • I keep telling myself that I need to finish packing the box that we will be sending to the Philippines on Saturday, but I am so busy working in front of the computer trying to finish my never ending tasks.

  • I know drinking sodas whether it is diet or nor will ruin my teeth eventually, but I can't stop myself from doing it. Do I really want to stop? Is what my hubby keeps telling me especially today.

  • Going to see a doctor means, I need to pay for it myself because we don't have any insurance except my son. And my hubby seems to forget about that. Tomorrow, I have to do my routine lab work at the hospital.

  • I need to learn injecting insulin without my hubby's help, but I don't have courage to do that. Every night, I gave my husband hard time sticking needle on my arm and he is still smiles at me...

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

injecting insulin by yourself?parang ang sakit naman nyan,Ate Ces!