Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

Friday Fill-Ins


Happy Easter to all who celebrate it! And...here we go!

1. All you need is a peace and quiet place where you contemplate what Jesus has done for us.
2. Watching my son makes funny faces and jokes fills me with laughter.
3. Each generation, as it grows up, is unique in its own ways.
4. Mood swings is something I have a hard time dealing with.
5. A trip to the temple is what I need.
6. Whatever you give, good or bad and you get back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my sick kid, tomorrow my plans include attend Charles birthday in the afternoon and go to bed early at night and Sunday, I want to go to church with my family!

3 comments:

Dhemz said...

agoy sick diay si ulitawo nimo te...na ako pod woi...I have a flu....tulo akong sip-on...sowe! hehehhee.....

have a wonderful easter teCes.....mag egg hunting ba si jake?

Unknown said...

Sick sd d i ang gwapo, basin sa change of weather na.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Happy Easter Ate!