Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
10 New Year's Resolutions:
- Exercise more to lose weight.
- Spend less time on computer.
- Read BOM everyday.
- Get out of my comfort zone.
- Work on my Temple Recommend renewal.
- Save more for our trip to the Philippines.
- Limit dining out.
- Be more frugal.
- Phone my parents often.
- Find a real job.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
as you can see, he wasn't afraid with the alligator...he used to be scared with it though it wasn't real, lol!
Friday, December 18, 2009
2. It would be nice to eat again at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: I am going to have a relaxing time watching cartoons with my son tonight.
4. Just put your trust in Him and everything is going to be okay.
5. I'll take whatever is left.
6. That was a great idea, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do some EC dropping, tomorrow my plans include going to the mall and maybe have picture taken with Santa and Sunday, I want to see some nice Christmas decorations outside!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
If you are looking for a place to compare prices of the insurance quotes, go to NetQuote , a site where would be able to request a free quote from different insurance providers. The result you will get from them you would be able to figure out which insurance policy is best for you. What are you waiting for? Use netquote and save yourself some money by getting better deal.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
You Are a Cute Christmas Card
You love the holidays, and it's hard for you to feel any sort of seasonal burnout.
You're the person who thinks the holidays don't start soon enough. You have your Christmas cards picked out months in advance.
The holidays make you feel happy and content. You're tickled by every gift you receive and every old friend you reconnect with.
You are a thoughtful gift giver, and you take the time to make each object you give unique and special. You like to see someone's eyes light up when they open your present.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
1. Tell us about a night that you spent with someone who was a stranger, yet by the end of the night you were very close. ~~ Never spent a night with strangers then.
2. When is the last time you rode the bus? ~~ Eight months ago when I was in the Philippines.
3. Describe the last time you stood up for a cause. ~~ A family matter.
4. What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)? ~~ Work outside home.
5. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? ~~ Finish all the tasks assigned to me.
6. Name something you'll miss about 2009. ~~ My grandmother who died in April.
7. If you could invent something, what would it be? ~~ A remote control I could use so my son would listen to me without telling him a thing twice.
8. What first got you started blogging? ~~ Through a persistent friend.
9. How did you find this meme? ~~ When I was blog hopping.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
If you are interested, right now, ADT offers home security monitoring in all the states listed here. Visit their site now to avail of this special offer.
Talking about running, I need to buy a new pair of running shoes since my old one is pretty much worn out now. I would like to buy a running shoes that is cushioned that way I wouldn't get a sore feet after walking or running.
While looking for running shoes online, I saw the running shoes I like at zappos.com. The-North-Face brand has many items you would probably interested in when it comes to shoes, winter clothing and more.
Most of my clients don't understand the difference between a trial loan modification and a permanent loan modification. I'm writing this article to help homeowners better understand and navigate their way to successfully modify their home loan(s). Most homeowners understand only what they see in the paper or published reports. This is one reason why people are saying " I'm reading that everyone is getting help, but I'm getting nothing". The headlines read: 650,000 have received help under the new government modification program. What the article leaves out is the fact that these are all TRIAL loan modifications & all the information must be submitted again for review in 3-5 months.
During the 3-5 month trial period you will:
- Not receive payment coupons for scheduled payments
- Still considered delinquent on your loan
- Will have to submit financial via fax again!
Homeowners have a hard enough time submitting their paperwork to lenders the first time without it getting lost in the shuffle. On the second time around, if the bank loses your paper work, they will consider the loan back in default and not extend the loan modification (trial or permanent) again. Do you see where I'm going with this? Under 5% of the trial modifications turn into a long term solution.
Our loan modification attorneys use the best technology available to help our clients through the maze of loan modification. I have contacted numerous loan servicers to discuss an automated underwriting system. I even met with industry executives at a loan modification conference in Dallas, TX to discuss the issues in person. After the conference, I concluded that most of the loan servicers and banks are truly more interested in the bottom line & most homeowners are looked at as a risk or return and nothing more. The only way to move forward efficiently is to implement the technology that has driven our country to the forefront of the world. I use organization and automation everyday to keep my firm organized. If the loan servicers would do the same, we could fix this mess sooner rather than later.