Sunday, February 28, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Friday, February 19, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
If you are bored with dry hamburger, you should try this recipe I got from allrecipes.com. It is juicy and very tasty burger I have ever eaten! Try it for yourself and you will know what I mean. My husband and son absolutely love it!
2 pounds ground beef
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
3 tablespoons evaporated milk
2 tablespoons Worcestershire
2 cloves garlic, minced
Preheat grill for high heat.
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands.
Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
Lightly oil the grill grate.
Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
According to what I have read, online tutor and online tutoring is pretty simple and plain...just like counting 1 to 3. All you need to do is log in into a website that offers online math tutor services. The second step is to sign up for an online math tutor or assignment help. After that, you can then get the online math help you need 24 hours a day 7 days a week, amazing isn't it? One thing you need to know before you sign up, almost all of these online tutoring sites is that they offer free online tutoring thus making the whole process works...and you will be familiar, that plain and simple...making tutoring process much easier than you think.
- 20 percent of children ages 6-11 own cell phones (doubled in the past five years), with 36 percent of 10 and 11 years owning one
- 88 percent of kids use cell phones to talk to their parents
- 56 percent have phones for “emergencies”
- 54 percent are texters
- Teens send or receive an average of 2,272 texts per month; the same number for adults is around 300
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Saturday, February 13, 2010
1. Post this tag in your blog (multiple blogs allowed) with these mechanics.
2. Don’t forget to use the widget above linking to the site.
3. Post a photo of anything that has the color red.
4. Include also a saying or quote related to LOVE or the LOVE MONTH.
5. Tag as many as you can and instruct them to get back to Arlene's site to leave their url if they have joined.
"If you have love in your life it can make up for a great many things you lack.If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough."
Friday, February 12, 2010
Now, do you know that we can get coupons, coupons codes online, too? Yup, at savings.com, they offer them. Coupons from Kohls coupons, Savings Lowes coupons and many more, savings.com got you covered. I really like this website so much! Lowes has been a great help with us when we renovate our first house; it saved us lots of money.
Right now, you can even save buying a dozen of flowers for your sweetheart because the vase is free as well as you get a $50 gift card for the restaurant of your choice. If I were you, I would go to their website now and avail yourself of this great savings.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Thursday, February 4, 2010
And...here we go!
1. I know God Lives and loves each one of us.
2. For me, February the longest month.
3. You can't help but trust that whatever will happen; it happened for a reason.
4. Good foods and fun; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for snacks Jacob ;is it in the kitchen?
6. Advanced treatment for few life threatening disease is now available.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to rest and relax more, tomorrow my plans includes do some light chores in the house/apartment and Sunday, I want to teach the beehive class!
Home Affordable Mortgage Program Effect on Your Credit Score
Borrowers who are opting for a mortgage modification pursuant to The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) must go through a three month trial period before the lender will approve the modification lowering their mortgage payments to 31% of their gross monthly income. While this sounds great, if you were in default before you entered the program, your lender can continue to report you as delinquent until the trial period is completed. This means that you would have several months of delinquent mortgage payments on your credit report which would negatively affect your credit score.
Your lender could still continue to report negative items after your modification is approved such as reporting only a partial payment. Be sure to find out exactly what the terms of your modification plan entail before you sign anything.
How Mortgage Modifications Work
A mortgage modification basically modifies the terms of your existing mortgage by lowering the interest rate and changing your loan term. Your lender generally adds the arrearages on to the back end of your loan. Mortgage modifications are short term and are used to help borrowers who are facing a temporary financial crisis. So if you don’t have enough income to pay the reduced mortgage payment, you won’t qualify or a mortgage modification.
“Homeowners need to understand the difference between the trial and permanent modification. At my office, we have a department that follows up on the paperwork that is needed to complete the trial modification. Banks always want documentation after the trial period is up to make sure the borrower will be able to make payments in the future,” says, Joel Jacobi, loan modification attorney at American Residential Law Group.
Benefits of Hiring an Attorney
A real estate attorney is an expert in mortgage and real estate laws. The attorney may be able to negotiate with the lender that they refrain from reporting any negative items or delinquencies to the credit bureaus so you don’t damage your credit further. The attorney can also help negotiate the rate and other terms of your mortgage modification. In addition, the attorney can review your loan documents to make sure your lender complied with truth and lending and disclosure laws. Any violations can be used as a negotiating tool against your lender to get them to cooperate in approving your mortgage modification. They could face stiff fines and penalties if the violations are reported to federal agencies. You could even rescind the loan in some instances. So it is to the lender’s benefit to cooperate with you and your attorney.
Improving Your Credit
It takes time to improve your credit score so it is best if you pay your bills on time and dispute any negative items that have been reported or paid. Keep in mind that a mortgage modification or short sale is not as damaging to your credit as losing your home to foreclosure.
Before you decide to participate in any mortgage modification program, you should make sure you understand the terms and conditions of your loan, and have your real estate attorney review the document to make sure it is okay. The attorney can also advise you about other options that may be available.
Monday, February 1, 2010
I remember participating on this Linky love last year and I had fun sharing it to my friends. Now, I'd just to thank, Shy of Simple Happy Life for including me this year. Thanks, Tsang :-)!
= Start Copy Here =
SPREADING LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD
That He gAve
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.’John 3:16
1. Post this tag in your blog if you believe in the message. Please don’t forget to copy from = Start Copy Here = to = End Copy Here =. If you want, please include your own thoughts about LOVE.
2. Tag as many friends as you want to help spread the message to the world.
3. Comment with the link of your post here so that you will be included in the master list.
4. Don’t forget to come back to the master post once in awhile to check and update your own blog’s master list.
5. Please don’t delete this tag or put no follow tags. Let’s spread the meaning of true love and so as linky love for us bloggers. Thanks!
= End Copy Here =
Now, I am passing it to the following friends I've met through blogging:
Juliet, Sweetipie, Dhemz, Umma, Shy, Rose, Liza, Amy, Niko, Tetcha, Cacai, Lulu, Jane, Claire, Race, Geraldine, Chie, and all on my list! Grab it guys and share the love!