I wished that we have a wireless cell booster, that way it will be easier to communicate with our family and friends wherever we are or they are. Unclear reception and not getting signal is one thing we hate when we are traveling. We couldn't get a signal when we want to talk to our family, or sometimes our communication because of bad reception. I am glad that my husband bought me and iPhone with great plan, now he can call me without problem. Now, all he needs to do for his own cellphone is a wireless cell booster...so our conversation would be enjoyable.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Some of the things the my family and I do during our free time is to go on nature hike, camping, playing sports, going out with family friends and watching movies. Speaking about movies, part of cutting down expenses, we canceled our cable tv and just kept the local channels. And in order to save money and still enjoy watching our fave family movies, my husband and I decided to use our guestroom as an exercise room, we also bought a new Blu Ray player. It makes working out easier and fun for both of us. Now, I feel like we have a blu ray home theatre system for we also watch movie there as a family occasionally.Our lonely guestroom is not a boring room anymore, yay!
Today, my friend and I went to the mall to do some shopping. And I tell you, we had so much fun! Why? Because we not only save money for getting great deals using our coupons, but also we enjoyed just talking and to each other. Our lunch were very yummy. The Asian Buffet was incredible! They have hibachi, too which is one of my fave Japanese foods aside from Sushi whcih they also serve as part of the buffet. We both enjoyed our meal, and decided to come back there again with our families :-). I am also glad that Matt was off today and he allow me to have some "me" time :-)! When I got home, there was even a dinner waiting for me :-); thanks Honey for the yummy BLT sandwich...I love it! And most of all, I love you!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Monday, August 29, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
There are hundreds of online stores selling Medical Scrubs. I must say finding the best one can be very overwhelming. But Blue Sky Co. and their page at http://www.blueskyscrubs.com/categories/Scrubs/ is here to save your day.
I personally know few medical practitioners in the family and had to ask them what their top 3 requirements are when purchasing scrubs. Surprisingly most of their answers came out in unison:
2.Affordable Price (branded scrubs that are on sale preferably)
3.Comfort and style
I of course need not to scour the web for shops that meet all these requirements. Blue sky does not only bring a high level of fashion and classiness to medical professionals but they guarantee quality and flexibility of their products as well whether it’s premade or custom medical scrubsnot only for adults of both sexes but for children as well. Sounds strange? Yea, but you’ve heard it right!
We know how little ones often look up to their parents and what they do. So Blue Sky also designed scrubs especially for kids who love to play pretend and dress up like mommy or daddy. Their uniforms for kids are also fashionably made just as those of the adults and are available in different colors as well. How cool is that!
There is simply nothing like Blue Sky label on the market. Our nurses wear them and so can you.
Thursday, August 25, 2011
My eldest brother own a small business in the country where I was born and raised. Many of his customers are business owners and students. These people constantly need his help and sometimes he couldn't keep up with their needs, especially when it comes to important documents. Printing and scanning it. If he only has a document imaging software, it would be easier for him to met the needs of his clients. Maybe I need to tell him that the next time I phone him. Much better if I have enough savings to buy one for him as a gift. Yeah, maybe that would be my gift for him this coming Christmas :-).
Saturday, August 13, 2011
This was a pre birthday celebration of my son, Jacob at chuck e cheese two days prior to his actual birthday which was Wednesday, July the 27th. It was celebrated with his friends, Freddy, Charles and the twins (Beth and Bella). And they have so much fun especially my son.
After the fun at chuck e cheese, we went to a friend's house for some ice cream cake and Filipino dish like Pancit and friend chicken :-). Thanks guys for joining us again celebrating Jake's 7th birthday!
Friday, August 12, 2011
With today’s economy putting the pinch on everyone’s budget, people are looking to cut costs wherever they can. Bringing your pet to the groomer can cost you $50 or more in addition to the time and cost of traveling there. If you are thinking about grooming your pet yourself here are a few tips on how to make it a satisfying experience.
Six Top Tips for DIY Pet-Groomers
* Make sure you have everything you need to be successful. If you don’t have a bath tub you’ll need a tub of some sort to bathe them in. For a small dog, a baby tub on the counter should work fine. Safety is important; make sure there is no chance your pet will fall off of the counter. Other tools you will find necessary will be nail clippers, brushes, rake, shampoo, conditioner, towel, and clippers.
* When you are choosing a dog shampoo it should not contain harsh chemicals. Chemicals will dry out your pet’s skin and make them itchy and irritated. You will want to choose one that will not strip the animal’s natural oils.
* Before you bathe your pet it is a good idea to comb out any mats or knots they may have in their fur. Once you wet the animal it will be nearly impossible to remove these by combing. A good way to make this a little easier is to use a spray conditioner on the knot as you are trying to comb it out.
* You should invest in a good set of clippers made for trimming animals. A set not made for animals will not do a great job and will create a bad experience for your animal. You should begin clipping your pet at their arm pits and back and move your way down to the tail. The length of their fur will be what your preference is for your pet. The fur on their legs and paws should be a shorter length than the rest of their body.
* Don’t forget teeth cleaning! Your pet’s oral health is an important indicator of their overall health. Red, swollen, or bleeding gums deserve a visit to the vet.
* Be very careful when trimming their nails. You will need to locate the quick on their nails. The quick is where the nail turns a darker color. It is hard to find on dark colored nails. If you trim the quick you will cause your pet some pain and bleeding, so use extra care.
Animals should be groomed right from when they are small. It becomes a familiar habit and they learn to like it. It is a perfect way to bond with your pet.
L. Lubel is extremely interested in veterinarian medicine and offering information for students who want to become veterinarian technicians.
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Since we travel a lot during summer, spring and winter breaks, my husband make sure that our car is drivable and is properly checked before we leave home aside from filling it with a full tank gas. By doing these things, we save some money from calling emergency roadside assistance if the insurance company doesn't cover it. But since emergency roadside assistance is covered with the plan we chose, we don't need to worry when something bad happened to our car while on a long road trip. They'll be there to assist us...and will make our trip stress free and enjoyable. So far, we never encounter any roadside problems; we were lucky to have a safe and peaceful trip all the time. Thanks to God who always protect and guide us during our long trips anywhere :-).
Five days from now and it would be my in-laws 48th wedding anniversary. Hubby and I already sent them a card with gift card in it the other day. But since they love surprises, I was thinking of sending them a gift basket. A gourmet dipped berry gift basket would be perfect for they love to eat, but are very frugal when it comes to spending money for themselves, lol. Don't get me wrong, but my in-laws are very generous when it comes to their children. They wouldn't mind sending us expensive gifts or even money, that is why we always feel happy. Anyway, I would like to try this gourmet dipped berry, too. Sound good and yummy for me. How about you? What do you think?