Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
10 New Year's Resolutions:
- Exercise more to lose weight.
- Spend less time on computer.
- Read BOM everyday.
- Get out of my comfort zone.
- Work on my Temple Recommend renewal.
- Save more for our trip to the Philippines.
- Limit dining out.
- Be more frugal.
- Phone my parents often.
- Find a real job.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
as you can see, he wasn't afraid with the alligator...he used to be scared with it though it wasn't real, lol!
Friday, December 18, 2009
2. It would be nice to eat again at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: I am going to have a relaxing time watching cartoons with my son tonight.
4. Just put your trust in Him and everything is going to be okay.
5. I'll take whatever is left.
6. That was a great idea, at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to do some EC dropping, tomorrow my plans include going to the mall and maybe have picture taken with Santa and Sunday, I want to see some nice Christmas decorations outside!
Thursday, December 17, 2009
If you are looking for a place to compare prices of the insurance quotes, go to NetQuote , a site where would be able to request a free quote from different insurance providers. The result you will get from them you would be able to figure out which insurance policy is best for you. What are you waiting for? Use netquote and save yourself some money by getting better deal.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
You Are a Cute Christmas Card
You love the holidays, and it's hard for you to feel any sort of seasonal burnout.
You're the person who thinks the holidays don't start soon enough. You have your Christmas cards picked out months in advance.
The holidays make you feel happy and content. You're tickled by every gift you receive and every old friend you reconnect with.
You are a thoughtful gift giver, and you take the time to make each object you give unique and special. You like to see someone's eyes light up when they open your present.
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Saturday, December 12, 2009
1. Tell us about a night that you spent with someone who was a stranger, yet by the end of the night you were very close. ~~ Never spent a night with strangers then.
2. When is the last time you rode the bus? ~~ Eight months ago when I was in the Philippines.
3. Describe the last time you stood up for a cause. ~~ A family matter.
4. What is something you would like to do, but you're afraid of the risk(s)? ~~ Work outside home.
5. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over? ~~ Finish all the tasks assigned to me.
6. Name something you'll miss about 2009. ~~ My grandmother who died in April.
7. If you could invent something, what would it be? ~~ A remote control I could use so my son would listen to me without telling him a thing twice.
8. What first got you started blogging? ~~ Through a persistent friend.
9. How did you find this meme? ~~ When I was blog hopping.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
If you are interested, right now, ADT offers home security monitoring in all the states listed here. Visit their site now to avail of this special offer.
Talking about running, I need to buy a new pair of running shoes since my old one is pretty much worn out now. I would like to buy a running shoes that is cushioned that way I wouldn't get a sore feet after walking or running.
While looking for running shoes online, I saw the running shoes I like at zappos.com. The-North-Face brand has many items you would probably interested in when it comes to shoes, winter clothing and more.
Most of my clients don't understand the difference between a trial loan modification and a permanent loan modification. I'm writing this article to help homeowners better understand and navigate their way to successfully modify their home loan(s). Most homeowners understand only what they see in the paper or published reports. This is one reason why people are saying " I'm reading that everyone is getting help, but I'm getting nothing". The headlines read: 650,000 have received help under the new government modification program. What the article leaves out is the fact that these are all TRIAL loan modifications & all the information must be submitted again for review in 3-5 months.
During the 3-5 month trial period you will:
- Not receive payment coupons for scheduled payments
- Still considered delinquent on your loan
- Will have to submit financial via fax again!
Homeowners have a hard enough time submitting their paperwork to lenders the first time without it getting lost in the shuffle. On the second time around, if the bank loses your paper work, they will consider the loan back in default and not extend the loan modification (trial or permanent) again. Do you see where I'm going with this? Under 5% of the trial modifications turn into a long term solution.
Our loan modification attorneys use the best technology available to help our clients through the maze of loan modification. I have contacted numerous loan servicers to discuss an automated underwriting system. I even met with industry executives at a loan modification conference in Dallas, TX to discuss the issues in person. After the conference, I concluded that most of the loan servicers and banks are truly more interested in the bottom line & most homeowners are looked at as a risk or return and nothing more. The only way to move forward efficiently is to implement the technology that has driven our country to the forefront of the world. I use organization and automation everyday to keep my firm organized. If the loan servicers would do the same, we could fix this mess sooner rather than later.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
2. I was being followed at once by my brother just to make sure I was safe.
3. The trouble is I am became busy looking for a house online.
4. My parents live many miles away.
5. With a faint pop our garbage can gave up!
6. Most of the time on a place that has cold climate it is shadowy and ominous and snowy
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to retire to bed early, tomorrow my plans include clean up the apartment, do the laundry and put them away afterward, and take my son to McDonald and Sunday, I want to take a nap after church meeting.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
The following summer, the Pilgrims reaped a bountiful harvest. As Pilgrim (who later became their governor) affirmed, "God be praised, we had a good increase of corn. . . . [and] by the goodness of God, we are far from want." The grateful Pilgrims therefore declared a three-day feast in December 1621 to thank God and to celebrate with their friends.
Ninety Indians joined the fifty Pilgrims for three days of food (which included shellfish, lobsters, turkey, corn bread, berries, deer, and other foods), of (the young Pilgrim and Wampanoag men engaged in races, wrestling matches, and other athletic events), and of prayer. This celebration – America's first Thanksgiving Festival – was the origin of the holiday that Americans now celebrate each November.
Happy Thanksgiving – don’t eat too much!!!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Monday, November 23, 2009
Friday, November 20, 2009
2. When my son makes funny faces, I feel happy and it made me smile.
3. If you want, I can help you , just let me know what to do.
4. I feel like taking a nap because I slept late sleep last night.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think it was better than before.
6. Family gathering with plenty of food makes for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to just sit and relax while watching T.V., tomorrow my plans putting away clean laundry and spend time with my son and Sunday, I want to attend church services.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
1.) I'll say, cooking is my first pastime :-); no wonder why I gained weight and so is my husband. I love cooking and that is the reason why my son loves it when he sees me cooks. It's funny because he calls any meal I prepare a "dinner." He loves to sit and eat with us and that is good because that is where we talk about our days :-)! Although I love to cook, am not an expert on it!
2.) Now, this is what almost everyone of us fave pastime, blogging :-)! It is obvious because as all of you know I maintain five blogs; it is hard to maintain them, but I sure love it! In blogging, I basically loves it because it allows me to share my thoughts, feelings, opinions and experiences on top of making lots of friends and learning from them.
2.) I love to read and that is one of my fave pastime when I don't feel like staying in front of the computer long. I have some fave magazines and books to read and most of them are self-improvement books, parenting, and how to manage finances. Church magazines and literature are on the lists, too.
4.) Filipino soap operas reminds me of home and so I watch T.V. while I blog :-); I also love to watch cooking shows, old movies, and funny shows like Ugly Betty, George Lopez, and more. Movies I watch are family oriented one; so we watch movies that my son watch.
5.) Last but not the least, shopping is an old time fave. I am glad shopping mall here are little bit far from where we live, otherwise you will find me there when I am not home :-)!
Well, these are all for now...what about you? Would you like to share yours? If so, then click the badge above to see more entries.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
In the church where we belong, I noticed that most male members suffer from baldness and that includes my husband. I wonder why most hair loss problems occur more often on male than female person. My brother is losing hair as well. They said it is hereditary, but how about my brother. There is no bald on both side of my family! Now, when it to my father in-law and my husband, that is obviously on their genes.When I asked my cousin about hair loss treatment her husband used to have his hair grow back again; she told me about the miracle oil that she used to massage her husband’s scalp. So, I tried using that on my husband’s scalp, buy unfortunately, it didn’t work for him. Is there really an easy and effective way to treat this kind of problem? The answer is yes when I looked online.Because of the modern technology, and medical research, they discover that there is really a cure for male even female hair loss problem. And that is through hair restoration. To do that, you need to consult a physician and have your scalp be examined; in that case, they will know what causes your scalp to lose hair. Hair restoration is recommended based on the doctor’s finding. If you are interested on hair loss treatment, check their website now for more info.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Jacob was wearing his first Football uniform when he was still about six months old.
Riding his Scooter with a friend, Danny.
Golf time for him and Daddy
Football time at school
Join us by clicking the badge above!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Unlike those day, things are different now. We can now find tutoring online that can help you easily with regards to Math subjects. Online math tutoring is easy to understand and lot of different style of teaching the same topic. Monthly payment is very affordable with unlimited access. With online tutoring, one can easily find the topic and watch the videos from various teachers. Imagine, every topics from kindergarten Math to Calculus can be found easily on videos nowadays with ease like buttons. So if you have basic computer with internet, you are in....or better have it to get the necessary help. The great thing about the online tutoring is one can simply pause and finish watching or replay without leaving home, that easy, I know!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Monday, November 9, 2009
If you are looking for ceiling fans, you can buy it at stores; but today, buying online is the easiest way to browse and get an idea which one you will choose. May I suggest that if you are looking for real bargain as well as advice from the expert on all ceiling fans for proper installation, Hansen Wholesale Ceiling Fans, is the place to go. I am glad that my husband is very knowledgeable when it comes to electrical installation that is why we don't need to hire an expert to do it for us, thus saves us money. But if you don't have any idea on how to install your ceiling fan, don't take a risk, just ask the advice from the experts for safety.
According to EPA the Midway Eco ceiling fan, Emerson has over 300% more efficient than any other Energy Star qualified ceiling fan with lights. For more reviews, visit hansenwholesale.com/ceilingfans/reviews/emerson_midway_eco.asp, thus making it the most efficient ceiling fan you can buy in the market today.