Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanks For Your Visits, Guys!

My apology for not returning your visits and updating my blogs; we've been busy lately. There's plenty of things to be done: dealing with car insurance regarding our broken car, filing claims with the other party's insurance on top of shopping, wrapping and mailing Christmas presents, mailing cards, not to mention with many church activities that we/I need to attend to. I am always exhausted and tired. We are also in the process of looking for a house to buy in a nice and established neighborhood with good school district. Hubby and I agreed with the house we will buy; I get to pick the house as long as it is close to the park with walking trail and stuff. Anyway, I will get back to you guys as soon as the busyness of the holiday is over. Have fun shopping though it is impossible!

3 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Wow, you will buy your own house na, thats a great news ces. Spoiled talaga sa asawa iting si cecile. Buti ikaw yong pipili sabi nga nila ang asawa ang boss sa bahay, so pick your dream house ces.

Dhemz said...

agoy pagka busy sa life ni ate ces.....maau paka te kay nag shopping naka...ako wapa jud ko kay wait ko after sa among final....busy pod akong life....lol!

wohooooo...yepeeee...may buy na sila ug house....agoy ka nice...agree ko kay tsang...pick your dream house jud te....:)

happy hunting...mwah! au-au diha....:)

good time to buy since the market is so down....:)

Chubskulit Rose said...

ako din ate di nakakapag update due to my cold..