Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ping Pong Table

When I was in high school, I remember my brother used to play ping pong. In fact, he was good at it that there were times where he represented the school for a national ping pong tournament. And he won! That gave me courage to learn to play, but I wasn't able to learn because I couldn't practice because we don't have a ping pong table at home. Now that I am married, my husband wants to learn, too. I think it is time for us to buy a ping pong table so we could start with laying ping pong.

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

My MIL had a pinpong table in her basement, my first time to play pingpong for a very long time.

Paula said...

Wishing you and your family a Happy New Year and a Blessed 2010 ahead. :)

Mommy Diary
Celebrity Diary