Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, November 23, 2009

Colon Cleanse

My husband and I started gaining a lot of weight immediately after our wedding. We both love to cook and eat and that is the very reason why. It's been a few years since the last time we actively engaged ourselves into really watching our food intake as well as exercising. Then, this year, my husband was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and that was a wake up call for both of us. We begun to do some exercise again and eating more fruit and veggies and less meat. Fruits and veggies help our fiber supply and prevents us from gaining more pounds and eventually lessens our fat level. I also read about colon cleanse reviews where I learned that our body also need to be cleaned. And a good cleanser helps get rid of bad toxins and fatty acids into our bodies, thus prevent us from having colon cancer. Keeping our bodies healthy ensures good health and less sickness.

1 comment:

Seiko said...

Thanks for sharing this Mommy.I need to start my diet na rin masyado na akong lumalaki hehe.Good luck sa exercise nyo ni hubby.