Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, February 12, 2010

Ice Crusher Machine for My Brother

Summer in the Philippines is fast approaching that is why my brother is planning to sell Halo Halo, a cold dessert perfect on hot summer days. Knowing how hot the weather during sunny days, I ma sure many people love to quench their thirst. I can still remember when I was a little girl, my mother sell this food and it is a big hit next to coconut juice, Sago, Melon juice and ice cream. I, myself love Halo Halo; too bad I can't eat it anymore due to diabetes. Anyway, my brother told me that he is going to buy the Ice Crusher machine (photo above). This is made specially for halo halo seller like my mother and brother. It would be nice if I could have one of this at home so I can make halo halo for my husband or even friends when we get together on summer time, that way we can satisfy our craving for this Filipino dessert.

No comments: