Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Convex Mirror for Stores

Two weeks ago when I went to to drop off my prescriptions at the pharmacy, the pharmacist told me that it would take at least 15 minutes before they can complete the refills. So, I went ahead and did some grocery shopping. It took me half an hour or so before I finally went back to pick my medicines up. When I got there, there was a long line, so I needed to wait for my turn. While I was waiting, behind was a shelf full of items on a clearance sale. I decided to check on it to see if there is something that I need on the shelf. Sure enough, I have found a mirror that I can use to pluck my eyebrow. It was cheap, so I bought it. Anyway, talking about mirror, have you guys noticed that in almost every business establishments, particularly grocery stores, pharmacies, home improvement, and even convenient stores have convex mirror installed in it. That mirror is very useful especially for a worker to easily get things or items that are hard to reach, and also for the workers and store owners security purposes. With that mirror, you can also see the activities going on inside the store, thus making it easier for the security guard to catch shoplifters if there's any.

No comments: