Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, October 10, 2011

The Plus Size Clothes

I have been living here in United States for the last ten years now and during those years I have come to love the American people and their way of living. I love their foods, culture and everything. Being married to a Caucasian is an adventure for me. And that makes it easier for me to adjust to a new way of living in a foreign country far from my family, friends and the place where I was borne and raised. Despite of that, I still haven't forgotten where I came from and my roots especially. And I am glad that I still get to see my family overseas every other year. Anyway, as I said, I love American foods so much that for the last ten years, I gained 45 pounds and kept it for years. I tried to hard to go lose weight but to no avail. Now, I couldn't wear my small size clothes.And I am afraid that I'll end up wearing plus size clothes someday soon. I don't want that to happen because it is not good for my health, too. And that is the reason why I try to avoid eating white rice, sweets, and fatty foods. Hubby and I are helping each other lose weight by eating a balance diet and exercise with a hope of reaching our goals to get fit and be healthy for the sake of our son who needs us. We are both crossing our fingers on this one.

No comments: