Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Jacket for Winter

I love Columbia's products so much; in fact, I already have a pair of Columbia's outdoor shoes. It was a gift from my husband last year. He bought it at Bass Pro shop. Since Bass Pro carries some of their products, I wonder if they also sell columbia jacket that I can use this winter. I tell you, it is really cold here in Texas already and I couldn't afford to go outside for a long time. It is 32 degrees already and our heated blanket is being use right now. I just hope that tomorrow will warm up a little bit so my friends and I can do some more shopping. Anyway, according to my brother in-law, it is going to be -4 degrees at my father in-law's place tonight...oh man, that is going to be very cold. I can't imagine myself living in such a cold place!

No comments: