Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Airport Lost and Found

One of the things I worry about when checking in my luggage at the airport is losing it. I have seen many people lost their luggage, and some of them never get it back! It would be a nightmare if this thing happens to me. So, I always pray that it will not be lost. Anyway, if you lost something at the airport, chances are they might be at the  Airport Lost and Found area. Before getting hysterical, just be calmed and head to the nearest lost and found. I found a website that talks about a certain airport in Florida where they keep all the lost luggage. They keep these stuff for a long time to make sure that when someone is looking for a pet, luggage, money, and etc....would be able to find it. Good to know that they don't get rid of them. Who knows, maybe one of your lost luggage is there :-).

No comments: