Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Patriotic Me

Don't get me wrong, I love the country where I was borne and raised, but I never been as patriotic as I am now ever since I migrated here in United States almost 10 years ago. I love this country and its people and the way they patronize their own country and everything. The respect for each other opinions as well as their flag thought me a good lesson in life. In honor of this country and it's fallen men and women who died for the freedom we now have, hubby and I display the USA flag every 4th of July. In three months time, Independence Day will be celebrated again, and I need to buy new advertising flags to be displayed in front of our house and also in our front yard. I really like to have the garden flag I saw online and I think I will order a couple of flags later.

No comments: