Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 5, 2012

On the Look for a Musical Instrument

When I was in grade school, I actively participated both academically and athletically at school. I like to compete with my fellow students. And I excelled in that. I was a studios person then. The one thing I never got the chance to do is learn to play with musical instruments. I know it isn't too late yet to learn, but for now, I'd like my son to learn to play a piano, guitar, and clarinet. I know clarinet is expensive that is why I keep my eyes on a bargain at a local FTE. And the other day, I was lucky enough to find a used bundy clarinet. It was 200 bucks, but I think it is still a pretty good deal compared to a new one. Anyway, really want to get it for my son, but needs to speak with my husband still so we can decide to get it now or wait till we come back from our trip to NM.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello... visiting you here... nice blog...