Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Exciting Trip with Grandparents

Before the school starts this month, my family and I decided to take a week vacation at my in-law's place in New Mexico. It's going to be a long drive about 12 hours one way. Though I'll be sitting most of the time, I am pretty sure I am going to be tired. I might be needing a neck pillow to support my neck in case I fall asleep which I always do, lol. My son and husband have already neck pillows of their own so they are good to go. On the other hand, I am going to buy myself one in one of our stop for gasoline. Hopefully, they won't charge me much for it. Oh man, I just couldn't wait for our trip. I am excited for my son who will go on camping with his grandparents in their RV. It would be a fun experience for him. Oh boy, he gets to ride the Rv before my in- laws sell this recreational vehicles.

No comments: