Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Friday Fill Ins



And.... here we go!

1. Up,
up and away!

2.
Stomach flu has been going around, thank goodness my son didn't get it!

3. Coats and scarves, mittens and boots:
these are the things I can't live without on winter time.

4.
Been very busy doing household chores, online tasks and taking care of my son's need today.... a nice back rub and a massage would be very nice before going to bed.

5. I'm thinking about
taking a shower before going to bed tonight.

6.
Let there be light and there was light.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to
going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include register my son at the soccer team and go to Canton with friends in the afternoon and Sunday, I want to go to church and then take a nap afterward :-)!

3 comments:

anne said...

Well right now is suffering from a flu he got it from his work haist. Thanks for dropping by

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hello ate, nangangamusta lang. Happy weekend!

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Pareho tayo ng answer sa first ces. Visiting here through TBE

Family & Life Online
efashiontalk.com
Food & Drink Fusion