Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, January 31, 2011

Great and Quality Rx Glasses for Lower Prices

Money is very tight right now in our household since we have been spending a lot for our trip to P.I. this summer on top of the recent appliances purchased and dentist's appointments. I understand why my husband is experiencing a lot of stress. Trying to make our life less stressful is one thing I am determined to do. Him, being the only bread winner is not easy especially that he works on a graveyard shift. By doing online tasks help him a lot. Last year, I mentioned with him that my eyeglasses are due for a new prescription; he said that I don't need a new one since the one I am using is still working. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it that is why I just say "okay" and left.

A new eyeglasses would cost us at least $300 out of pocket and that is a lot of money! Right now, I am saving a little bit at a time for a new eyeglasses, and not even close to half of the that money. Good thing there is a place online that I came across with that sell a prescription eyeglasses for a very low price! At first, I was skeptical about it, but after reading testimonies from their customers, I was convinced that a $6.95 Rx Glasses is worth the try. Will definitely buy from them, that way I don't need to work hard to save that 300 bucks out of pocket....and hubby will be very happy because he can get a new Rx eyeglasses, too for his is also due for a replacement.

No comments: