Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Should I Give It A Try?

Every time I speak with my eldest brother over the phone he would always tease me how big I am now. He keeps reminding me to look at the mirror and see how much I weight I gained for the last nine years. He is worried and wanted me to take care of my health since I have been hospitalized many times. I know he is concerned, but I still get annoyed when he teases me. And that made me think of fat burners that I can take if I decide to give fat burner a try. Although hubby is against it, I still plan on talking with my doctor whether fats burner is safe for me to take. Being a transplant recipient, there are many things that I am now allowed to take and even do. If he says "nope" then I wouldn't do it...I wouldn't want to jeopardize my health. I would rather exercise, eat less and be safe for my sake as well as my family.

No comments: