Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Enjoying Our Desserts at Braums

After having Filipino foods for dinner tonight (fried tilapia, tortang eggplant and ginisang gulay), we headed at Braums (our favorite fastfoods/dairy store)to have desserts. I chose frozen yougurt, hubby had a tuxedo/sundae and Jacob enjoyed his double dipped chocolate ice cream. As you can see on the photos seen here. We love Braums! We love their ince cream, and milk. Their burgers, sandwiches are pretty good, too!

meee...
jake....
and my dear husband :-)

3 comments:

Zelmarq said...

wow, nice picture of a one happy family....have a nice day!

k and k world said...

nice pics, i added you in my site, pls do the same, thanks!

Spanish Pinay said...

Thanks for joining my blog, Cecille! I'm following back :) Sarap naman Filipino food... sana dito din may filipino restau hay.

Spanish Pinay