Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is It a Broken Dream?

Independence day celebration for us this year was quite different; instead of having barbeque party and watching fireworks with friends, we opted to go to the mall to treat our son at his favorite shop and playplace of all which is the Legoland. I tell you, he had so much fun...and so were we. Hubby and I particularly loved the movies we've watched! It was so cool! After our trip to Legoland, we had late lunch at the Rainforest Cafe, them did some shopping. While shopping, I notice a place where you can buy pretty neat nursing scrubs. It made me think of my broken dream which was to become a nurse someday. I know it isn't too late for my dream to be realized, but having a child who will be going to college someday, I will once again set aside my dream to save for his education. With God's help, I maybe be to school in the future! Still crossing my fingers on this one :-)!

No comments: