Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Unfulfilled Dream!

Looking at those bridesmaid dresses at the mall the other day reminds me of my unfulfilled dream which was to become a bridesmaid at one of my best friends's wedding. It wasn't that they don't want me to become one, but it was because we don't really do bridesmaid thing a the church were we belong. Don't get us wrong, but I was chosen to be a special witness which is a privilege since not all relatives and friends can witness it for it is a solemn ceremony. I felt very special that time. I can't remember why my sister in-law didn't choose me to be her bridesmaid when she and my eldest brother got married; it would have been nice had she chose me. Oh well, all of us in one way or the other would have at least one unfulfilled dream, wouldn't we?

No comments: