Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, January 23, 2012

Exciting Sunday School Class

The other day while I was preparing my lesson for the kids I teach at church during Sunday school, I came across a post from Facebook saying about the website called sugardoodle.net.Curious I was, I checked the said website and was amazed about all the content of it. I have asked myself why didn't I know this site before? Anyway, it made my preparation easier. I got excited the next day when I presented the lesson to the four kids (7 year old) in my class. I got their 100% attention and were able to learn the whole "Plan of Salvation." We all learned from it. Now, I couldn't wait till Sunday, so I would be able to teach them again different activities the would catch their attention and that will make them ask for more. I love my calling as a Sunday school teacher, indeed it is a blessing for me and my son.

No comments: