Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, January 30, 2012

Scripture of the Day!

"The Spirit is Willing, but the Body is Weak." A scripture passage in the Book of Mormon that inspired me to get out and do something productive today although I am not feeling well even at this moment. I feel so weak today due to low blood count. The over the counter iron supplement is hardly working. But I despite of that I had fun with friends and were able to take my son to a play place, and he was very happy with that! I hope to be able to feel well tomorrow so I can attend the Relief Society Enrichment night. I must admit, it's been awhile since I last attended the said activity, and I missed it so much not to mention that I don't attend RS class on Sunday due to my calling at the primary as a teacher of CTR class. Oh well, there is really nothing I can do about it right now.

No comments: