Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, January 23, 2012

I Wish He Would Quit

My father has been smoking for how long, I don't really know. All I know is that he has difficulty quitting. It isn't good for his health, but every time he tries to quit, he ended smoking again after only a week of trying. Lately, he has been coughing and we are worried. My mother was diagnosed with pulmonary emphysema because she is a second hand smoker. She is now under medications and hopefully,  her lungs will be clear again. Once again, we asked my father to quit otherwise, he would get the same disease my mother has now. Anyway, talking about smoking, I be my father would be very happy if I give him a Rocky Patel cigar. I bet he had never tried this vintage cigars yet. I wonder how this famous cigar taste. I will never know, for I don't smoke.

No comments: