Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rainig all Night

Today, the weather men said that it is going to rain tonight until tomorrow morning. And they were right. It rained around 5:30 this afternoon and is still raining. I was wondering if they will announce that there will be no school tomorrow. I figure they will do that :-); and if they do that would be fun! We get to spend time together as family. Honestly speaking, we don't get much time to spend time as family because hubby works at night and my son is at school all day. When hubby is home, he is asleep when Jacob's gets home from school. They only spend about an hour or two and that's about it. This spring, we plan on going to see Grand Canyon in Arizona, and maybe visit my in-laws on the way home. I am already excited!

No comments: