Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Productive Day

Today, I made myself busy doing things that I have neglected doing for years. First I did walk for 30 minutes on the treadmill, and exercising using ball for 10 minutes, plus I have been busy cooking meals for dinner. I felt good not spending too much time in front of my computer. Being a couch potato added as much weight I could add in my body. Now, I decided to make my everyday productive from now on. I am so glad my husband has been understanding and supportive of me. I love him and loves me more by letting me do the things I want to do without questions and I feel very lucky for that. I hope and pray that I can continue doing what is right for my health and well being. I know I can do it for I have done this before.

No comments: