Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Need to Lose Weight Safely

When it comes to weight loss, I always like to lose weight safely. On the other hand, my husband is the opposite of me. He thinks skipping meals is one way to lose weight fat! And I don't agree with that. I just think skipping meals is wrong. It is dangerous to ones health; Oh well, I did my part to tell him he is wrong, but still he continue to skip at least a meal a day. No wonder why he has hard time losing weight because his way is not only right but ineffective. 

I joined this biggest loser competition that started two days ago and I was hoping to lose at least 8% of my current body weight. And If I loss that 8% or more, then I would win a $1,000! Yes, what a great way to lose weight. My husband is all over me saying that I need to win this. So he kept cheering me up to go and go more exercise and eat sensible meals. I hope and pray to win, not because of the money, but because it would be good for my over all health and well being. If I win, good...and if not it's fine, too at least I loss a lot of weight.

No comments: