Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Finding Activities for My Son This Summer

Summer is time for the children to relax and not worry about school homework and stuffs. So far, he is having fun being home all the time, and doing things he loves to do like swimming, playing with his very own first pet, named 'Pumpkin.' He loves walking his dog everyday. On top of that, he is also busy making books, drawing, and helping me around the house. Just yesterday, we have enjoyed camping in one of Texas state parks. The Cooper Lake State Park is really a neat place to camp. We went swimming, fishing, hiking, and driving around the little town of Sulfur Springs. We thought it was a neat place to retire. Anyway, I have been looking for a website where I can find things to do to make my son's mind and body be occupied for the rest of the summer in case he starts to same "Mommy, I'm bored." While surfing the net, I came across  http://www.carangel.org/, and thought about  a fellow church member who is in need of  new car. Their old car does work but it was too small for the big family. Maybe they can donate their car to this website after they've found a new replacement to their old car. It would be neat if they are willing to do that.

No comments: