Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Importance Device

My husband and I love adventure. We go to places we've never been to. We drive and drive and sometimes we don't know where we are going. We don't mind it before, but now that the price of gas is sky rocketing, we can't afford to waste money. I just wished we bought the gps at Bass Pro when we received a $75 gift card from timeshare about six months ago. We almost got that gps, but we changed our minds for it was very expensive. We thought that if we go to other store, we would save some money. We were wrong. Now, the gift card is gone :-(. Next time we get the chance, we need to buy one coupled with gps locator. This would be beneficial to us in the long run especially the gps locator when my son starts driving in 8 years time :-). I know it is still a long time, but it would be great to have on still.

No comments: