Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Looking for Father's Day Gift

I have been looking for a gift to be given to my husband for Father's Day tomorrow. And so the other day, I went to the mall with my son to buy husband something he would like to have, but no luck. On the way out of the mall, my son saw this huge chocolate chip cookies for Father's Day, but I couldn't believe how pricey it was! Nope, I didn't buy it. I thought of making one myself, and have my son decorate it. It's hubby's fave cookie, but is not healthy for him to eat especially now that he is on a diet. I'll make it anyway....for my son, lol. I just hope I could have gone to www.bakersgas.com. This website I just checked has tons of stuffs my husband would like to get. I guess, it's not too late to order something for hubby on this site. "Better late than never" as they say :-).

No comments: