Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wedding Anniversary Gift for Hubby

In just a couple of days, husband and I will be celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary. This year, we decided to celebrate it by going for a dinner at a Japanese restaurant. We normally do it before or after the exact date we are married due to his work schedule. But this year, we would go for a date on the day of our anniversary which only happens once in a blue moon. Anyway, I am thinking of getting him a gift though I know he doesn't want any gift. I thought of buying him a Swiss watch by raymond weil, but our budget is kind of tight these few months. Maybe I'll get this watch next year. For now, I'll just get him few clothing that he really needed badly. A card and his fave chocolate would be a great addition to the said gift he's getting this week :-).

No comments: