Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Biggest Dream!

When I was a child, my second grade teacher asked me of "what I want to be" when I grow up. My answer was a "teacher" just like her. Little I know of, that answer is going to change. After I graduated from high school, I decided to be a nurse, just like my Aunt. But that dream didn't materialize because my parents can not afford me to send me to college. I was disappointed. I then decided to leave the province and move into the city. I've found a job, and went to college at the same time. I was very proud of what I have accomplished. I have finished computer programming by myself. Despite of that, my dream to become a nurse was and still there. That is why when I see nurses at the hospital wearing those pretty  nursing uniforms, I couldn't help but feel sad. I don't even know now if there's still a chance to pursue that biggest dream of mine....only God can answer that question. If is be HIS will, then let it be...if not...I have to accept it.

No comments: