Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Annual Kidney Check Up

The other day was my annual exam for my kidney transplant. The lady drew 10 tubes of blood from me. I didn't realize that till I counted the tubes and I was like, really? Ten tubes of blood is a lot! Oh, well I guess they need more blood than I thought. I also submitted a 24 hour urine collection. After the lab work is done, I headed to x ray, ekc and sonogram which are normal procedures to check the status of the kidneys. Anyway, with all the things that was going on with me that day, I thought of my Aunt who works at Walmart in Florida. She probably had her blood testing Orlando FL. She said they also did blood tests as one of the requirement before she started her job there. I am glad she passed the blood works and stuffs.

No comments: