Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Unplanned Vacation this Summer

Summer time is fast approaching, I can't help but feel sad. I two days, the school is over. How I wish we could see my brother in -law and his family who lives in North Carolina. They wanted to see us again, too but both our family didn't plan anything for this summer together. Spending time together is quite hard for all of us money wise. We live in TX and them in NC. Driving there is not even an option since husband can take some time off to work since we already went to Utah last month. Anyway, despite of that, I still look for the cheapest hotel we can stay to in case we come up with money to spend for the unplanned vacation. It was funny because I found some  nc lawyers, too while I was in searched for hotels and car rental company.

No comments: