Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Too May Things To Do, So Little Time

I've got a lot of things to do today like laundry, putting away clean clothes that has been sitting in the laundry baskets for weeks now, dust furniture, mop floors, clean bathrooms, change bedding, clean refrigerator, microwave, oven and washing the windows. Just thinking about these chores makes me tired. But I don't have any choice but do them before my in-laws get here on Saturday noon. I still need to go for a walk. Oh man, I can use some hands, but oh well....I don't have to finish all of them today. I still have one more day which would be tomorrow. Hopefully, by tomorrow, all are done so hubby and I can go grocery shopping. Too many things to do, so little time. Oh and I still need to finish some opps/tasks before they expire today.

No comments: