Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, May 10, 2012

File an Actos Lawsuit Now!

Being diabetic is not fun at all. I was diagnosed with type2 diabetes about four years ago and to tell you I am still on a saga. At first, my doctor prescribed me with an oral medication to treat it. It worked for a little while. The, my A!C got out of control that I have to take an insulin which I really didn't want because I hate needles. And so, my husband has to give me a shot at least once a day. Now, my blood glucose is under control now. Hopefully, someday soon, I'll be insulin free. Anyway, for those diabetic who took an actos to control their diabetes and have gotten bad side effect, you can file an actos lawsuit. This is necessary so that the makers of the said medicine takes responsibility for the damage it did to you and your health. You have to act now!

No comments: