Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Birthday, Inang (Mom)

Today is my mother's birthday and I got the chance of talking to her over the phone. She is already 74 year old and still strong and full of energy. I really admire her for being such a hard working person, thoughtful, understanding, giving, and for being selfless. I couldn't ask for a better Mom than her though she is far away from me. I can still feel her love to me and my siblings. 


 With her only grandson, Jacob and youngest granddaughter, Ara.
 
Anyway, I did talk with my father, too. And I am glad to know that he is doing better now than the last time I hope to him. Both of them sounded happy to hear my voice and vice versa. I miss them both so much; how I wish I could fly right now and to be with them. Unfortunately, I don't have enough money to buy plane tickets, pocket money and some spare money to give or help them with. I really need to save every penny if I have to see them Christmas of next year. To my Mom, I wish you can ready this, just want you to know that I love and miss you and Dad so much.

No comments: