Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday Fill Ins


So...here we go!

1. What in the world is wrong with you?

2. I see to it that my hubby and son are well fed.

3. Go away cold weather and don't come back till summer.

4. Christmas cards have been sent and so as the gifts for my family back home.

5. I keep all my doctor's advice with regards to my health condition.

6. You (Jacob) will abide by our house rules whether you like it or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early though it's not possible here in the hospital, tomorrow my plans include getting more rest and see my son hopefully and Sunday, I want to go home if my health permits me.

2 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Pareho tayo ng first answer Ces, but mine was matter hehehe. Beautiful minds think alik op corse

JonaBQ said...

hope you're better :D

A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh

Heartifying!