Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, December 10, 2010

Ready for the Tournament

My son is very into Karate. He loves going to his Karate lessons and is learning a lot of movements. Who would have thought that he would enjoy Taekwando? My only purpose why I enrolled him was just so he could learn respect, self discipline, focus, and to depend himself from those who will hurt him such as bullies and gangsters.

Last week, Jake instructor told us that he is ready for the tournament which would take place tomorrow. He said that Jacob might get a medal or even some kind of sports trophies for competing. We got so excited upon hearing that. And so, I immediately signed him up for the tournament as well as the testing where he would get a new (orange) belt the following Saturday.

3 comments:

JonaBQ said...

congratulations to your son! he deserves the new belt :D

A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh
Heartifying!

Dhemz said...

awwwwwww...good luck jake!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow galing naman ni Jake!

Ate, I emailed you pala about your new add, can you please send it to me thru email? Thanks!