Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, December 17, 2010

Zappos, My New Fave Online Store

I have been looking for a nice looking big tote I could use when I go to church. I want something that is durable, quality made, simple and yet fashionable. Price is not a problem to me as long as it will last longer. I learned the hard way that expensive brand name and designer stuffs are way better than the cheaper one. And so I went online at Zappos and found the tote I have been looking for. This would be the gift I will give to myself this Christmas (hope my savings would be enough), lol. If not, I can still save it for my birthday.


I love shopping online; and when it comes to shoes and purses, I would never go anywhere but at Zappos. You should check this site out for you will find great stuffs from shoes, clothing, bags and handbags, housewares, watches,and more...they've got you covered. Two more great things about this online store is that the shipping is free both ways and their return policy is up to 365 days; that is one year! Isn't it amazing? It isn't too late yet to shop for Christmas gifts, go to their shop online now and shop! You will be glad you did!