Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Rules On School Days

On the way home from Jacob's karate lesson today, he asked me if he can play at his friend/classmate, Aaron. I reminded him that school days are not yet over....meaning no playing at his friend's or our house till weekend. He insisted that tomorrow would not be school. In that case, I asked him if he wanted to go to school tomorrow (Friday), and he said 'yes'. Anyhow, that is one rule he needs to follow aside from no video games, just an hour of tv, read books, practice writing and homework only during school days. He also need to be in bed by 8pm...and up by 6:40am. So far, these rules work for us. Sounds like a lot for a six year old boy, but it really isn't bad at all. So before I look for the best supplements for building muscle, I let him fall asleep first before I finish my other online tasks. Thank goodness, my son always fall asleep in less than 5 minutes every night. Had we not consistent with our rules and schedules, Jacob would be having trouble sleeping early.

No comments: