Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Address Labels and Stationary

Every time we move to a new place, I make sure that we don't run out of address labels and stationary. And so, after a month or two, I order these things online to avoid writing return address on the envelop when I send mails, pay bills through mail and etc... Since Christmas is just around the corner, it is a family tradition that we write newsletter to our loved ones, friends and families to keep each other up to date of our whereabouts. Yes, I use stationary to make he newsletter look appealing and interesting as well. Having a full color printing labels and stationary are very important to me; I like that the newsletter to look presentable, same thing I do when it comes to postcards and photos. Do you know that stationary can be a great gift, too!

1 comment:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Si husband taga order ng address label namin