Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Miss Wearing Small Size Clothing

Christmas time is fast approaching and that means it's time to make myself busy buying gifts for my in laws and family. I don't know about you guys, but this is one of the stressful time of the year for me. Imagine buying gifts for someone who has everything. Gift card would be great, but we have been doing that for the past years. I think this time, they would be very glad if they get something that is wrapped or inside a nice box. And so, yesterday together with my friends, We went to the mall and shop for gifts. As I browse at those petite clothing section of the department store, I couldn't but think of those small size clothes in my closet. If only they can talk, they would say "when are you going to wear us again?" Yup, I gained weight when I got married and never lose those unwanted fats yet. It's been years, but I don't know what else to do? I really want to wear those petite clothes I have been saving for years. I guess they need to go to Goodwill so they can be of use. I will miss them, but who cares...unless I lose weight.

No comments: