So...here we go!
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: Turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed sweet potato.
2. Jake was scared to sleep alone in his bedroom and so he sacked out on the couch.
3. This is what we expected all along.
4. My son asked me to decorate our house before Thanksgiving.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's almost all over now.
6. We need to perfect the art of being grateful.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing some tasks, tomorrow my plans include doing some laundry and prepare for my lesson and Sunday, I want to attend church services and then rest/nap in the afternoon!