Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Friday Fill Ins

FFI


So...here we go!

1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: Turkey, pumpkin pie, mashed sweet potato.

2. Jake was scared to sleep alone in his bedroom and so he sacked out on the couch.

3. This is what we expected all along.

4. My son asked me to decorate our house before Thanksgiving.

5. Oh, man, thankfully it's almost all over now.

6. We need to perfect the art of being grateful.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing some tasks, tomorrow my plans include doing some laundry and prepare for my lesson and Sunday, I want to attend church services and then rest/nap in the afternoon!


4 comments:

{S.T.U.F.F.} said...

...candied sweet potatoes! YUM!

ENJOY!

{S.T.U.F.F.}
xoxoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey! belated happy thanksgiving to you and your family! :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Mark said...

can you share a post about Ladies Shoes
collection?

Unknown said...

Mashed sweet potatoes. That is like the best food ever. I love it.

Regards
Eelynn @ Babies