Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, November 19, 2010

I Do Take Melatonin

Back in he Philippines when I was still single, I used to work night shift for 12 hours. I don't know how I did it, but I managed to do my job for almost six months. My world those days revolves around work and going home to get some sleep. I had no time to rest and enjoy life. It was like a night mare. After I quit, I suffered from insomnia where I can no longer sleep during the night. When I heard about a sleeping pill called melatonin, I immediately ran to the pharmacy and bought myself some. Boy, it did help me fall asleep. Thanks to a friend who recommended it to me. I will definitely take some of melatonin again when we visit my family next year because of the time zone difference.The last time I took this pill was last year when I paid my last respect to grandma who passed away due to health problems.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I havent taken any spleeping pills yet but my sister does. ako sd papa karon nag take sd ky lisud na daw siya katulog