Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Love Coupons!

This afternoon, my friend and I went to an outlet mall close to us. Our purposed is to check for gifts we can give to our loved ones as well as for the white elephant we will bring at Filipino Christmas party next month. Somehow, we managed to buy some gifts for the children we know; it was very comforting to know that I only need to worry now for my in-law's gifts. I got an idea on what to give them, just need hear what hubby has to say about them. Anyway, when I check the receipts inside the shopping bags, I noticed some coupons I can use next time I do some shopping again. Imagine savings 10 bucks next time, for me, it is a lot! However, when it comes to coupon, buy.com coupons is also giving their customers greater deals when you use them. Who says that buy.com doesn't offer coupons? Tell me and I will show them that they are so wrong!

No comments: