Credits

myWeb-Blog Designs

Friday, November 19, 2010

A Velo Bind at Our Home Office

Everyday, my son amazes me with the things he is learning at school as a first grader. They do many things at school compared to when I was still on first grade many years ago. He makes book, present a book talk, advanced Math and so forth and so on. At the age of five, he already know how to read and write his full name. I didn't learn those things till I was eight year old! Amazing how much my son can do now. Talking about making book, I wished we have a Velo binding machine so my son can use it when he makes book for me and Daddy. A Velo Bind is great for offices, home offices as well as in schools. I like that the spines come in a variety of sizes and colors for great presentation projects, school projects and more.

No comments: